Tuesday 23 July 2013

lost my dad at age 14,lol yeahhhh that's random,not the first,heard even worse cases,but losing him at that age caused me so many things,I have done things I never imagined I would do....there was no one to caution me,scold me or even advice me,i have a mother but I turned deaf ears to her,i did say once that my dad was better alive than she.. I practically destroyed our relationship. I was only 15,a year after my dad left,he was moreee like a family friend,so supportive,kind and all you can think of,it happened that I was his favourite,I was the only one he called to ask of mum,didn't tthink it was strange because he was my uncle&mentor... but life isn't fair,I shouldn't have visited him that faithful day NOVEMBER 2 2010,2:37pm!!! I felt my world grumble right in front of me,I died that day,don't know how but I was still alive....*smiles* told no one........

No comments:

Post a Comment